Saturday, May 24, 2014

Worked some more on Angel's Destiny : There are elven lands with a capital and some gnome mountains now and I will probably take the route of Senseiku Densetsu with a demon king ruling the mountain region which has to be vanquished for restoring peace then going on with the storyline. Gnomes are going to be something of a fire gnome (red) and having lots of magic and intelligence as a present. The experience points system is almost in place, it does not get split up between player characters for now. Then I need to do the inventory/character sheet things.

I need to redo the sea on the right of the elven lands as it is too much Ultima 6 based as in my previously written game, Kobold's Quest 1 (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/koboldsquest-dev)

I used to play lots of Adventure and Ultima games when I was younger and inventing a good story is much harder than writing the next codebase. Playing lots of games on consoles, emulators helps out.

No comments:

Post a Comment